wintermoon: (Default)
[personal profile] wintermoon
This afternoon I've been doing something I've wanted too for so long; I've been writing on a story. Granted, it's not an original work, it's a Harry Potter crossover fanfic, and I'm deliberately making it sort of stupid. But hey, I'm writing. I'm putting words on a screen. It's a start, right?

Date: 2010-03-18 07:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_stefster_/
What cross over is it.
And I would actually be rather interested to read original work, but that wouldn't be in english, would it?

Date: 2010-03-19 06:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] veronikamg.livejournal.com
It's HP and Twilight, he he he. Poor Bella is in for an *interesting* year at school after having gotten magical abilities from an accident. She's not even main character, the poor girl - that glory is reserved for my own Mary Sue character! :D (It's a parody.)

I'm thinking hard about an original story as well, but I don't like writing from only a vague idea because it never turns out the way I want it unless I know what is going to happen. And I only write in English, so don't worry! :)

Profile

wintermoon: (Default)
wintermoon

December 2010

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
121314151617 18
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 21st, 2026 04:45 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios