I've dumped all my Farmville plantations, and was kind of hoping I'd get something useful done this week end. Nah. I decided to pay a visit to my Sims instead, TS2 this time. For once I actually managed to snap a few pics, mostly of the kids playing in the garden, but its more than I usually get. I think I may need to do an actual photo shoot with this family some day.
For now, some happy kiddo spam:

This is Alicia. She's a chipper little rugrat who likes to show off.


Who said landscaping was impossible in Sims2? All it takes is a little bit of snapObjects False. I need more variety in the botanical department though.


Shannon, the resident little attention hog. :) She loves that story about the teddybear, the rocket and the loo. I think there is hardly a day she doesn't get an adult to read it to her.
And just for good measure, here are a couple of my Sims3 kids. Naomi is the one with the pony tail, her friend is Belle.


For now, some happy kiddo spam:

This is Alicia. She's a chipper little rugrat who likes to show off.


Who said landscaping was impossible in Sims2? All it takes is a little bit of snapObjects False. I need more variety in the botanical department though.


Shannon, the resident little attention hog. :) She loves that story about the teddybear, the rocket and the loo. I think there is hardly a day she doesn't get an adult to read it to her.
And just for good measure, here are a couple of my Sims3 kids. Naomi is the one with the pony tail, her friend is Belle.

